Foreign Trade Apparel Department Manager
- Formulate departmental business development plans and specific implementation plans to complete the sales targets and profit targets issued by the company;
- Maintain existing customers and develop new customers;
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and quality accidents on samples and bulk goods, ensuring that each order is completed on time, quality and quantity;
- Inquire about prices from suppliers, sort out supplier quotations, control procurement costs, and quote prices that are market-competitive to customers;
- Build and manage the team, responsible for the training, supervision and assessment of subordinates.
- College degree or above, no major limitation;
- At least 3 years of sales experience in apparel foreign trade business;
- Familiar with international trade knowledge, familiar with the process knowledge of European and American knitted garments and fabrics;
- Proficient in the clothing business documentary process and clothing export process, and have deep contact with the European and American clothing markets;
- Good professionalism and professional ethics, strong charisma and cohesion, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism.
- Collect all kinds of fashion information, brand information and understand the latest fashion trends, and assist in the completion of the product development plan for each season
- According to the brand development plan, complete the style design of the series (mainly wool weaving), yarn selection, color planning, wool knitting needle method and process formulation, etc.;
- Independently select surface accessories, follow up the progress of the version, and track the design implementation
- Combine development themes to carry out serialized development and collocation of products
- Product description during the order fair/exhibition
- More than 1 year working experience in mid-to-high-end or designer brand apparel company, womenswear design
- Skilled use of CDR, PS, AI;
- Have talent and love for design and beauty; fashionable clothing, keen fashion mastery; good creative thinking.
- Familiar with surface accessories and yarn characteristics, as well as the process requirements and pattern structure of women’s clothing, and understand the production process
- Please provide personal works when applying
Fashion designer assistant
- According to the design plan of the customer’s needs, assist the designer to complete the drawing of style drawings, effect drawings, etc.;
- Collect the latest pattern trends and establish a perfect pattern material library;
- Responsible for the planning and design of clothing patterns and provide reasonable process suggestions;
- Connect with the technical department according to the style drawing and track records;
- Assist in the completion of graphic design work: posters, product manuals, public accounts, etc.;
- Assist in completing other related tasks according to the leadership arrangement.
- College degree or above, major in art, design and related fields;
- Have a solid art foundation, strong creative ability, and the ability to develop hand-painted patterns;
- Proficiency in the use of CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Al and other pattern design software to complete the development of clothing product patterns and the post-processing of patterns;
- More than 2 years of work experience in the same position, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, and love the graphic design of clothing products;
- Working experience in clothing pattern design and graphic design is preferred;
- Priority admission with photography foundation.
Function category: Apparel/Textile Design
Contact: [email protected]