We are sustainable clothing manufacturers in China
We are ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturers in China, adopting ethical and sustainable during the whole garment production process, from the raw materials, natural fiber spun yarn, recycle chemical fiber yarn, eco-friendly fabric dyeing/printing/finishing, ethical garment cut/sew/packing factories, and local strict selected stable sustainable supply chain more than 20 years.
How to become sustainable clothing manufacturers and ethical garment factory?
- More than half of the electricity used by our clothing factories are solar energy, all the building top of our factory has solar photovoltaic panels.
- All our employee dormitory hot water from our solar water heater.
- Fair trade clothing manufacturers, our factory openness and transparency are Gore’s operating guidelines, which allow us to build trusting relationships with our customers, partners and end consumers.
- Reduce water and energy use in fabric production, “From 2015 to 2021, our sustainable clothing factory will reduce water consumption per garment by 27%. This means we can save hundreds of millions of liters of water.
Solar panel on sustainable clothing manufacturer’s factory buildings
- Showing our gratitude to our employees is our top priority.
- We provide exemplary medical coverage for all employees.
- Our products comply with OEKO-TEX® and REACH regulations and do not cause any harm to people and the environment.
- Sustainable production is guaranteed through the continuous monitoring of resources and the potential for targeted optimization is realized.
- We are working on degradable raw materials and recyclable materials.
- Sustainability also means developing new optimization potentials together with external partners.
See contribute to environmental protection after you work with sustainable clothing manufacturers
- Millions of plastic bottles were recycled to make recyclable textile fibers that are used in the production of various sustainable garments.
- The electricity saved by the factory can be used for the daily life of thousands of households, while reducing the environmental pollution caused by coal power generation.
- You are working with an ethical garment manufacturer who providing fair salary in China for thousands of families.
- You and all customers who buy your brand clothing are helping to reduce global carbon dioxide emissions and stop climate change.
Sustainable clothing manufacturers = ethical clothing manufacturers
The good sustainable clothes manufacturers must be ethical clothing manufacturers, basically, the Sustainable clothing manufacturers = ethical clothing manufacturers.
As a sustainable fashion brand company should have great morals and make brilliant ethical policies, it’s important to also look further down the supply chain—the ethical and sustainable garment manufacturers.
The responsibility of choosing an ethical manufacturer falls on the clothing brand. When you choose us ethical clothing manufacturer as the manufacturers of your clothes you can rest assured that you are working with ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturers.
- All our employees are paid a fair and good level wage.
- All our workers are adults (no child labour) that have freely chosen their job.
- Our workers work standard working hours, respecting USA, E.U. legislation.
- The whole garment production factory production facility safe and reliable.
- We provide all our employees with good working conditions.
- All our workers are given adequate breaks and mealtimes.
- Our workers have access to help (medical or otherwise) should they need it.
How to find the sustainable and ethical clothing manufacturers for your brands?
Finding a sustainable clothing manufacturer is conducive to improving the image of a fashion brand, but how to find a sustainable clothing manufacturer is a problem that needs to be considered in advance. What specific issues should be considered? Usually in the equipment facilities of the factory, the production process and flow can be seen. In the production process of the factory, natural fiber raw materials such as cotton, linen and silk, recyclable materials and recycled materials are used. In the production and dyeing process of fabrics, natural dyes and vegetable dyes are used, and the auxiliary materials are also natural materials or taken from Natural Ingredients. Usually large supermarkets and clothing brands will require factories to pass various third-party social responsibility audit certification and so on.
Eco-friendly materials are important for the sustainable and ethical clothing manufacturers
The sustainable clothing manufacturers always use the eco-friendly materials for their garment production. If you are new brands want to create your own sustainable fashion brand, you have to consider your materials as well. There are so many raw materials, first you have to know which is the eco-friendly materials, please refer the list below for sustainable materials.
Natural and Organic Fabrics
- Organic fabrics,
- Organic cotton
- Regenerative cotton
- Certified wool
- Peace silk (silkworms are not killed for harvesting)
- Lotus (natural, from the plant–not viscose)
Regenerated or Semi-Synthetic Fabrics
- Rayon, all types (bamboo fabric, eucalyptus fiber, orange fiber, etc.)
- Soy cashmere
- Soy silk
- Food-waste plastics (corn rubber, piñatex, appletex, milk silk, etc.)
Recycled and Synthetic Fabrics
- Nylon made from recycled materials
- Recycled polyester
Trim and Materials Beyond the Fabric
Don’t forget; sustainable material means more than just fabric. Items like buttons, zippers, etc., ideally, would all be sustainable materials as well. Consider recycled paper or zero-waste scrap-materials for tags and labeling if you’re a designer and learn the source for everything.
Vegetable dye, natural dyestuff
Plant dyes refer to the use of natural flowers, grasses, trees, stems, leaves, fruits, seeds, bark, and roots to extract pigments as dyes. Plant dyes are non-toxic and harmless, and will not cause any harm to human health. The fabrics dyed with vegetable dyes are natural in color and shape, and last for a long time; they have insect-proof and antibacterial effects, which chemical dyes do not have. Especially suitable for children’s clothing, underwear, shoes and socks, car interior, luggage, indoor, bedding and so on. The color fastness is high, which can meet the actual use needs.
Certifications - Ethical and sustainable clothing manufacturers
As the sustainable and ethical clothing manufacturer, there are a lot of certificates related to sustainable and also many certifications as ethical garment manufacturer. These certificates for the sustainable raw materials, fibers, fabrics, fabric factory dyeing/printing/finishing process, accessories materials/contents/chemicals, and the garment cutting & sewing production process etc. The certificates related to apparel factory’s production process, factory production facility, the workers working conditions salary packages etc.
OEKO-TEX STANDAR 100
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 was formulated by OEKO-TEX International Environmental Textile Association in 1992. There are now 16 testing associations whose main task is to test textiles for harmful substances to determine their safety. OEKO-TEX Standard 100 is now the most widely used eco-label for textiles. The standards set by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 are based on the latest scientific knowledge and define limits for the content of harmful substances in yarns, fibers and various types of textiles. Only producers who provide a verifiable guarantee of quality according to strict testing and inspection procedures are allowed to use the OEKO-TEX label on their products.
The Global Recycling Standard (GRS) is a voluntary product standard for tracking and verifying the content of recycled materials in final products. The standard applies to the entire supply chain, covering traceability, environmental principles, social requirements, chemical composition and labelling. GRS covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labelling, trade and distribution of all products that use at least 20% recycled materials. It also specifies third-party certification requirements for recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions.
The standard supports companies wishing to verify the recycled content of their products and responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in producing those products. Although GRS is owned by Textile Exchange, the range of products is not limited to textiles and can include any type of product containing recycled materials.
The intended effect of GRS is to provide brands with a more accurate labelling tool, encourage innovation using recycled materials, create more transparency in the supply chain, and provide consumers with better information.
Better Cotton is the world’s leading sustainability initiative for cotton. Our mission is to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment.
GREEN TEXTILES CLUB
The main objective of the GREEN TEXTILES CLUB project is to promote the competitiveness of SMEs in the textile and apparel industry by creating a sustainable company club (GREEN TEXTILES CLUB) to exchange experiences and develop common strategies for the industry, ST and P of OEKO-TEX® (Sustainable Textile Production) certification and a combination of quality management and risk management (ISO 9001:2015) for sustainable company development.
The full name of SMETA is Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit). It is one of the most commonly used sustainable/responsible supply chain auditing programs around the world, and one of the globally recognized ways to evaluate supply chains, including labor, health and safety, environment and business ethics.
BSCI factory audit refers to BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative), that is, the social responsibility audit conducted by the business community to abide by the social responsibility organization of the global suppliers of BSCI organization members, mainly including: compliance with laws, freedom of association and collective bargaining rights, prohibition of discrimination, Compensation, working hours, workplace safety, prohibition of child labor, prohibition of forced labor, environment and safety. BSCI has attracted more than 1,300 members from 11 countries, most of them are retailers and buyers in Europe, they will actively promote their suppliers in countries around the world to accept BSCI audits to improve the human rights of their suppliers.
The Universal Apparel Production Social Responsibility Principles are the core criteria for production facilities participating in the WRAP Certification Program. The project is to independently monitor and certify that manufacturing complies with these global social responsibility standards and to ensure that products are produced under legal, humane and ethical conditions. The WRAP Certification Program firmly believes that factory-based certification is the most effective way to ensure workplaces comply with WRAP’s production principles. The WRAP program places the primary responsibility for improving workplace conditions on owners who own and operate sewn product manufacturing facilities.
If you are sourcing the below keywords, welcome to contact us.
sustainable clothing manufacturers
sustainable clothing manufacturers near shanghai
sustainable clothing manufacturers near Beijing
sustainable clothing manufacturers europe
sustainable clothing manufacturers for small businesses
sustainable clothing manufacturers China
baliethical and sustainable clothing manufacturers
sustainable clothing manufacturers Portugal
sustainable clothing manufacturers usa
sustainable clothing brands moq
wholesale sustainable clothing
ethical clothing manufacturer
ethical clothing manufacturers
ethical clothing manufacturers usa
ethical clothing manufacturers china
ethical clothing manufacturers Philippines
ethical clothing manufacturers in Mexico
ethical clothing manufacturers Australia
ethical clothing manufacturers uk
ethical clothing manufacturers bali
ethical clothing manufacturers Portugal
ethical clothing manufacturer india